Premier Health in Southwest Ohio will be out-of-network starting Jan. 1, 2018. The following United Healthcare Medicare Solutions plans in the southwestern Ohio and Kentucky regions will be impacted:
- AARP MedicareComplete (HMO) Plan 6 H5253-052
- AARP MedicareComplete (HMO) Plan 2 H5253-053
- AARP MedicareComplete (HMO) Plan 3 H5253-054
- Dual Complete® (HMO) H5253-059
- Dual Complete (HMO-POS) H5322-028
- Letters to impacted members will start arriving Oct. 23 alerting them to the network change.
Members in AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, insured by UnitedHealth care Insurance Company, will not be impacted by this change and may continue to access care from any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare patients.