Cornerstone is excited to announce Allwell has expanded their network in the Dayton area market! Allwell recently came to an agreement with Premier Health and will now offer both Premier and Kettering hospitals in their Medicare Advantage network.
Here are more reasons to add Allwell to your carrier portfolio:
- Both Ohio State University (including The James Cancer Hospital) and University of Cincinnati are both in-network and Dayton residents will have access to both
- Comprehensive dental (includes dentures)— $1,000 every year
- Extremely competitive drug benefits and formulary
- Hearing aid allowance— $1,500 every year (1 hearing aid)
- OTC benefit of $70 per quarter
- Silver and Fit Gym membership included
- $0 premium HMO
- $0 PCP copay
- Brokers can earn an additional $50 administrative fee by completing a Value Based Enrollment (VBE)
- Commissions paid weekly
- Allwell/Centene is a Fortune 60 company and #4 on Fortune’s fastest up and coming companies list
Click here to start your appointment process with Allwell.
Click here to begin your certification with Allwell.
Contact Paul McMillen at email@example.com or 614-763-2251 for more information today!