The Results Are In!
Cornerstone has confirmed FormFire’s quoting engine accuracy to generate fourth quarter quotes. Here are some reminders:
- Quotes will be returned in Microsoft Excel format. You’ll only need to add your logo and the current/renewal plans OR you can copy/paste into an existing document.
- A standard disclaimer is included on the quote. We recommend retaining it on what you share with the customer.
- Streamlined into a smaller list of plans from Cornerstone’s “Quote Profile.” In our Profile, we pull the most popular and common plan design options from each carrier. Click here for the list of plans in the quote profile (you can always request specific plan options or all plans).
- Results are 1% or better—see the table below
Of course, if you still prefer actual quotes from the carrier, you can request those up front as well.
We also recommend that you have a specific quote generated if you are going to recommend a plan or carrier change. (If you sell the case, we’ll need to run an actual quote as well to submit with sold case paperwork.)
How we validated the results:
- We pulled quotes for each age band in each rating area covering northern Ohio.
- We compared actual quotes with the same census files and zip codes as FormFire.
- We discussed results outside the norm with FormFire who reached out to the carriers to ensure they had matched the quoting methodology as closely as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Methodology is proprietary so exact matches are not possible, but if within 1–2%, FormFire considers the quotes accurate.
Please let us know if you have questions or concerns about this approach to handling your quotes. We believe this will be more efficient for you and your team!
Attached are the contacts for offices in your area: