Agents with active on-exchange plans who want to receive renewal compensation must re-certify by the end of 2019. In addition, agents offering on-exchange coverage must certify prior to selling any plans during the 2020 open enrollment period.
Follow these steps to certify:
- Go to the CMS Enterprise Portal and log in
- Update your information on your Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) agent/broker profile
- Complete the Marketplace training requirement.
- Read and accept the applicable Marketplace Agreement(s)
- Print your 2020 Registration Completion Certificate
- Confirm your registration by using the Registration Completion List
- Please forward a copy of the registration completion certificate to Geoff Beglen at Cornerstone
Questions? Contact individual expert Geoff Beglen.