Bonus will pay out $25 per Interim Coverage (STM) plan sold.
Note: The bonus does not kick in until you sell your fifth policy
- 4 policies sold = no bonus
- 5 policies sold = $125 bonus
- 10 policies sold = $250 bonus
Additionally, once you have reached the 5 policy threshold, IHC will pay an extra $10 for each Telemedicine, Balance, or Rx Discount plan you sell.
Starting with 03/01/2019 submission dates after 12:00 AM CST and goes through 3/31/2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Short-Term Medical (STM)
- Interim Coverage underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company (IAIC)¹ – standard STM
- Interim Coverage Plus underwritten by IAIC – STM with limited benefits for expenses related to pre-existing conditions
- Interim Coverage Value underwritten by IAIC – STM coverage with lower premiums, achieved through carefully selected benefit limitations
- Balance underwritten by Madison National Life Insurance Company– critical illness, accident medical expense, and accident disability income insurance bundled into one
Telemedicine – telehealth benefits as well as patient advocacy, free hearing consultations and hearing aid discounts. Telemedicine is not an insurance plan
- Rx Pay Card – prescription drug discount program that can be used at over 48,000 pharmacies
CO, GA, IN, KY, ME (Balance unavailable), MO, OH, VA, WI
To receive the bonus, the broker must issue a minimum of five qualifying cases of STM in eligible states during bonus period. Once five qualifying STM cases are submitted, the broker will be eligible to earn $10 for every Balance, Telemedicine and Rx Pay Card case that is issued with a qualifying STM plan. Coverage must be inforce at least 90 days to be eligible for this promotion.
The policy can issue after 3/31/2019, as long as it was submitted by 3/31/2019 at 11:59 PM CST and still be eligible. The broker may sell all products in the same shopping cart.
$25 per issued STM case, once five are submitted. $10 per Balance, Telemedicine and Rx Pay Card case when issued with a qualifying STM plan.
Eligible brokers will be paid a one-time bonus payment as soon as administratively possible following the end of bonus period.
- Monies earned (if any) through this promotion, will be treated as taxable income and will be reported as such to the Internal Revenue Service. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the payee.
- IHC Specialty Benefits, Inc. (IHC SB) reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or terminate this promotion at any time and has sole discretion on promotion winner(s).
- Promotion begins at March 1 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on March 31, 2019.
- Only eligible Short-Term Medical plans underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company (IAIC), or Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York (SSL), Balance plans underwritten by Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc (MN), Telemedicine plans and Rx Pay Card plans marketed by Designated Agent Company and administered by The Loomis Company (Loomis) are eligible for this promotion.
- Brokers must be contracted and in good standing with IHC Carrier Solutions Inc., and properly appointed and licensed with IAIC, SSL, and/or MNL (depending on state) in order to be eligible for this promotion.
- Brokers who have assigned commissions to their up line are not eligible for this promotion.
For Broker/Producer use only. Not for public solicitation or distribution.
¹ Short term medical plans in Virginia are underwritten by Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York, a member of The IHC Group