Changes to UnitedHealthcare’s Prescription Drug List (PDL)
Brokers and clients are invited to view UnitedHealthcare’s pre-recorded PDL presentation of the pharmacy benefit strategies that take effect July 1, 2019.
- Value- and outcomes-based contracting
- Industry pricing dynamics
- Continuous coverage evaluation and updates
- Revisited PDL exclusions for ASO clients
- Additional PDL pharmacy benefit updates
- Clinical program updates
Fitbit Charge 3 Now Syncs with UnitedHealthcare Motion
Eligible UnitedHealthcare Motion participants now have the option to use the Fitbit Charge 3.
- If a Motion participant already owns a Fitbit Charge 3, they may pair their existing device by visiting unitedhealthcaremotion.com and begin walking to earn rewards.
- Those who don’t own a Fitbit Charge 3 will be able to purchase one via the Motion website.
Real Appeal Info Sessions
Real Appeal will host webcast information sessions once a month throughout 2019 for customers to learn more about the digital weight-loss program, how to register their company, and start offering this benefit to their employees.