Plasma Donations to Fight COVID-19
Dental PPE Reimbursement Extension
To protect the health of their members and minimize unexpected fees, Anthem began paying dentists a personal protective equipment (PPE) reimbursement as of June 15, 2020. They pay $10 per dental patient, per visit, on dental PPO network claims for PPE. Anthem will be extending the reimbursement from August 31 through October 31, 2020.
Phishing Scams Target Brokers
- Microsoft Office macros often deliver email-based malware. You can disable macros if you do not need them for day-to-day work.
- Consider blocking access to websites that have no category or no reputation in the network security product you use.
- Reject email messages that contain attachments with software scripts, executable files, or zip files containing scripts (such as .vbs or .js) or executables.
- Call a trusted contact number for the payee to verify before authorizing a change to electronic payment details when the payee requests the change in an email message. Report suspicious email messages to the payee immediately.
- Require two-factor authentication for remote access to work-related applications, including web based email. This is like having two locks with different keys.
- Train your employees and users to recognize their login pages and to be suspicious when they’re asked to login to a system or page that they do not recognize.