Medical Mutual released the following updates…
Group Sales Broker Advertising Program
Medical Mutual announced the Broker Advertising Program, which is for brokers who want to exclusively promote their products to group prospects through their media placements. MMO provides customizable marketing templates for brokers in the program to use.
Groups with COBRA Options Able to Add Ancillary Lines
Medical Mutual now allows groups of all sizes with their COBRA Options product to add external ancillary carriers.
- COBRA Options Service Fees for Medical Mutual Plan
- COBRA Options Service Fees for Non-Medical Mutual Plan
- Broker Portal Guide
- Carrier Authorization Form – needs to be completed in order to set up the ancillary benefits
- Employer Contact Change Form – groups need to complete before brokers can get access
Mutual Appreciation Reporting Capabilities
The Mutual Appreciation program encourages Medical Mutual’s employees to patronize their clients’ businesses. Medical Mutual now offers reporting capabilities for this program.
- PDF Report for Prospective Customers: This piece, meant for prospective groups, showcases the potential employee support a group might experience if they become Medical Mutual’s customer and part of the program.
- PDF Report for Active Customers: This piece showcases how much Medical Mutual employees have spent with a group and how many transactions have been made since they became their customer.
- PowerPoint Renewal Report: For groups with upcoming renewals, Medical Mutual can create comprehensive reports for customers that showcase promotion spend (if applicable), year-over-year spend, rankings to similar customers within their industry and more.
Contact your Cornerstone representative for more information.