Cornerstone is excited to announce that Molina will be paying commissions for any ACA business written outside of Open Enrollment.
See the recent announcement from Molina here.
See the Molina product map here.
See Molina plan information here.
For further questions or to get contracted, contact Geoff Beglen.
- Bonus payment will pay out in May 2019 to your agency.
- Bonus amounts are paid only when the enrollment tier threshold is met (no prorating).
- Example: Enroll 50 members = $1,000, enroll 49 members = $500
- Bonus amounts must be earned by each agent individually. New enrollments by an agent will not be added to enrollments by a different agent for purposes of meeting the enrollment tier.
- One-time payment (not per member per month, PMPM).
- The above table outlines the enrollment tiers for new 2019 members and the bonus amount that you will earn.
- One-time payment will be made determined by the total amount of qualifying policies and the single tier that corresponds.
Program Terms and Conditions:
- NEW MEMBERSHIP ONLY.
- Members must effectuate January 1, 2019.
- Members MUST remain enrolled with Molina through March 31, 2019.
- Members must not have any data discrepancies in the 834 report.
- Members cannot be in the Grace Period on March 31, 2019.
- Bonus applies to the following Molina service states: Utah, Texas, New Mexico, Washington, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida.
As a reminder, in order to write and be compensated for any Molina policy:
- You must have a current Errors and Omissions on file with us at the time you write the policy. Your name must be noted on the policy.
- You must have a current license in the state(s) you are contracted with us at the time you write the policy.
- If you are contracted with Molina to sell in the following Molina Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) states: MI/OH/FL/TX/NM/UT/WI, you must have completed the Federally Facilitated Markeplace Registration and you must show up on the FFM Registration List at the time you write the policy. if you are contracted with Molina to sell in WA you must have completed the Washington Health Plan Certification at the time you write the policy.
Members can refer to their December invoice, which will be received in mid-November for the correct amount that will be deducted in November. Likewise, members can refer to the invoice they will receive in December for their January premium. Members can always go to MyMolina.com anytime to review their invoice and premium due information.
Questions? Contact your Cornerstone representative for answers.
Please register for one of the webinar sessions below:
DATE: Tuesday, October 10
DATE: Thursday, October 12
The 19 counties are: Coshocton, Crawford, Guernsey, Hancock, Harrison, Hocking, Holmes, Jackson, Knox, Lawrence, Logan, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Van Wert, Vinton, Williams and Wyandot. ODI estimates that approximately 11,000 Ohioans purchase coverage through the health care exchange in those counties.
COMPANY COVERAGE BREAKDOWN BY COUNTY
- Buckeye Health Plan: Harrison, Logan, and Van Wert
- CareSource: Guernsey, Jackson, Lawrence, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, and Vinton
- Medical Mutual of Ohio: Crawford, Knox, Hocking, and Hancock
- Molina Health Care of Ohio: Coshocton, Hancock, and Holmes
- Paramount Health Care: Williams and Wyandot
Details regarding the types of plans that will be available, as well as the rates that will be charged will be released at a later time.
In order to sell coverage on the federal exchange, insurers are required to sign contracts with the federal government by late September.
Questions? Contact Cornerstone today for details.
Access to Health Insurance Restored in 19 Ohio Counties
- guaranteed availability
- Open Enrollment Period (OEP)
- Special Enrollment Periods (SEP)
- levels of coverage
- network adequacy
- essential community providers.
DATE: Thursday, June 15, 2017
TIME: 12:00 pm–1:00 pm EST
RSVP: Click here to register.
Click here for a list of Molina state-specific phone numbers.
For more information, contact your Cornerstone representative today.