Anthem recently launched their Broker Hub, which makes it easier for brokers to find sales and marketing resources.
Additionally, Anthem has released a number of other updates including…
- A network agreement with Hendricks County Hospital to add the Brownsburg location to their networks (large group).
- Clients that combine coverage with standalone dental, vision, life, disability, or supplemental health plans can save on medical (large group).
- Beginning with September renewals, Anthem will automatically give ACA groups without a vision plan quotes for adding vision coverage (small group).
- Anthem just released a case study on IngenioRx as a new model of pharmacy care (individual, large group, small group).
- The Federal Health Insurance Marketplace will automatically apply any additional Advanced Premium Tax Credits for eligible enrollees who haven’t updated their application by August 2021 (individual).
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.