Humana has released new requirements for quoting Level Funded and NKY Chamber products. Click here for the new Humana coversheet. We have highlighted a few of the new changes below that are now in effect.
Ohio and Kentucky Alert!
- In order to quote Humana Level Funded, they will now require the Level Funded application. This application has been updated in FormFire. Effective immediately, Humana Level Funded will not accept the Kentucky or Ohio 51+ application.
- In order to quote Humana NKY Chamber quotes, they will still require the Kentucky 51+ employee application. The NKY Chamber will not accept the Level Funded application.
- If you are quoting your group with Humana Level Funded and NKY Chamber, the group must complete the Kentucky 51+ application and the Humana Level Funded application.
- Health questionnaires will be required for all Ohio groups with 5 to 25 enrolled. Health questionnaires will be waived for Ohio groups with 26+ enrolled and a renewal of less than 25 percent.
- Health questionnaires will be required for all Kentucky groups that are 5 to 9 enrolled. For 51+ on payroll, they will also require a Risk Assessment Form.
We have updated our Sending Forms via FormFire cheat sheet with the new form requirements.
Please contact your Cornerstone Broker Advisor with questions.
Humana’s On Hand plan is a modern health plan that connects members to care. From unlimited virtual, no-additional-cost visits with specially trained, U.S. board-certified doctors through Doctor On Demand (DOD) to a concierge service with personalized guidance for in-person appointments, labs, and procedures, On Hand members have access to virtual care without needing to leave their homes.
On Hand will be available for quoting to ASO (100+) and LFP (5–100) groups in Florida, Georgia, Kansas/Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin beginning June 1, 2020 (for July 1, 2020 and later effective dates). During the webinar, you’ll learn about the On Hand plan and the materials available to support conversation about it.
Session 1: Learn About Humana’s On Hand Plan
Date: Thursday May 21, 2020
Time: 4:00 pm ET
Session 2: Learn About Humana’s On Hand Plan
Date: Thursday May 28, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm ET
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.
See below for the most recent updates from Humana:
- Humana is making exciting changes to Go365 throughout 2020. Below are a couple changes by funding type that were effective 1/1/20:
New and Existing Business
|Fully Insured & Level-Funded Premium (LFP)||· First verified workout each new program year (750 points bonus) sunsets January 1, 2020, regardless of a group’s renewal
· Bucks expiration adjusted from three years to two years beginning for 2/1 renewals and new business and forward
|Go365 Standalone & ASO (excludes LFP)||Beginning for January 1 renewals and new business, groups can elect to:
· Turn off direct-to-consumer apps by category or individual app
· Double the cost for select items in the Go365 Mall
- The maximum member fee for a Doctor on Demand visit (currently $49) increased 3 percent for members with an HDHP plan. This increase was effective January 1, 2020. Click here for the virtual visit costs at a glance.
- Click here for Humana’s 2020 Producer Guide for small business.This guide contains almost anything you would want to know about Humana small business.
Humana offers bonuses for new specialty lines of coverage. To earn a bonus, place new specialty lines of coverage with the same employer and initial effective dates of coverage between February 1 and July 31, 2020:
5–99 SIZE GROUPS (AT LEAST FIVE SUBSCRIBERS ENROLLED):
- $500 for Dental + Vision per case
- $1,000 for Dental + Vision + Life per case
- All Humana dental plans include 3 routine and 4 perio dental cleanings with no frequency requirements
- Humana’s plans include exclusive Extended Annual Max benefit allowing members to receive unlimited 30 percent coinsurance after a member meets their annual maximum (excludes orthodontia benefits).
- Humana’s vision plans provide an outstanding member experience for popular add-on options. Ask about the new 150 plan option.
- No overall participation requirement allows you to write more groups.
- No employer contribution requirement for Employer Sponsored rating.