DentaQuest Announces Plans to Combine With Sun Life
DentaQuest has entered into a definitive agreement to combine with Sun Life U.S. in a transaction that will further the company’s mission to improve the oral health of all. This combination will create one of the largest dental benefits providers and administrators in the U.S.
As part of Sun Life U.S., DentaQuest will have a broader provider network and greater strategic and financial flexibility to accelerate growth of its differentiated approach to oral health. DentaQuest’s combination with Sun Life U.S. marks the next logical step in their long-term transformation and will further enhance its many existing capabilities. In recent years, DentaQuest has made a series of strategic decisions (including the acquisition of Dental Care Plus Group) that have accelerated growth and innovation.
Read the full press release here.
2022 Shelf Rates Now Available
Click here to access the 2022 Shelf Rate documents. DCPG now offers a new enhanced plan option based on your feedback – AND – please note that all their shelf rates include:
- Rate holds or rate decreases for all markets
- Two-year rate guarantees
- Bundled discount – 2% off dental if you sell vision
Q4 Broker Bonus – For a Limited Time
How It Works
- Recommend our dental benefits plans to your clients.
- Implement a new dental plan (2-49 enrolled employees) with an effective date of October 1 – January 1, 2022.
- Earn a one-time $15 bonus override per enrolled employee subscriber. This bonus is on top of your regular bonus and any other applicable sales incentive program.
Remember, every DCPG plan includes:
- Annual open-enrollment period
- No benefit waiting periods
- Fourth-quarter deductible carryover
Terms and Conditions
- This Broker Bonus Program does not constitute a contract
- The Broker Bonus Program applies to new business sold with effective dates between October 1, 2021 and January 1, 2022
- Eligibility is limited to dental groups that are new to DCPG (i.e., not enrolled between July 1 and September 30, 2021) and have 2-49 enrolled employee subscribers
- All Broker Bonuses will be considered income and fully taxable and subject to applicable withholdings
- The Broker Bonus Program is offered at the sole discretion of DCPG and can be terminated or modified at any time without notice
- Bonuses will be paid directly to the writing agent
- Bonuses equaling $50 or less will be paid through a Visa/AMEX gift card
Application of programs and determinations of eligibility and payment amounts, if any, will be made by DCPG at our sole discretion, with decisions made by DCPG as final
- Limited Time Bonuses will be paid as a lump sum within 2 months following the termination of bonus plan.
- Participation in the Broker Bonus Program constitutes your agreement to the above Broker Bonus Rules