Dental Care Plus Group’s President and CEO Anthony Cook released highlights from their 2016 financial year, including a nine percent increase in revenue and growing to more than 382,000 dental and vision plan members.
The company also included the following highlights in their release:
- Securing a 94.8 percent group retention ratio.
- Growing the PPO business in expansion markets by 16.5 percent.
- Providing PPO members with access to dentists in all 50 states through networks that include more than 246,000 access points.
- Being granted authority to conduct business in Illinois and Virginia.
- Expanding the individual product offering to Indiana.