Molina Healthcare is excited to announce an agent bonus for NEW 2019 members!
- Bonus payment will pay out in May 2019 to your agency.
- Bonus amounts are paid only when the enrollment tier threshold is met (no prorating).
- Example: Enroll 50 members = $1,000, enroll 49 members = $500
- Bonus amounts must be earned by each agent individually. New enrollments by an agent will not be added to enrollments by a different agent for purposes of meeting the enrollment tier.
- One-time payment (not per member per month, PMPM).
- The above table outlines the enrollment tiers for new 2019 members and the bonus amount that you will earn.
- One-time payment will be made determined by the total amount of qualifying policies and the single tier that corresponds.
Program Terms and Conditions:
- NEW MEMBERSHIP ONLY.
- Members must effectuate January 1, 2019.
- Members MUST remain enrolled with Molina through March 31, 2019.
- Members must not have any data discrepancies in the 834 report.
- Members cannot be in the Grace Period on March 31, 2019.
- Bonus applies to the following Molina service states: Utah, Texas, New Mexico, Washington, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida.
As a reminder, in order to write and be compensated for any Molina policy:
- You must have a current Errors and Omissions on file with us at the time you write the policy. Your name must be noted on the policy.
- You must have a current license in the state(s) you are contracted with us at the time you write the policy.
- If you are contracted with Molina to sell in the following Molina Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) states: MI/OH/FL/TX/NM/UT/WI, you must have completed the Federally Facilitated Markeplace Registration and you must show up on the FFM Registration List at the time you write the policy. if you are contracted with Molina to sell in WA you must have completed the Washington Health Plan Certification at the time you write the policy.