Effective January 1, 2019, or upon renewal, all benefit limits for Autism Spectrum Disorder will be removed from Individual, Small Group and Large Group benefit plans. This is a result of House Bill 218 which was recently passed in the Kentucky legislative session.
Attention Kentucky Brokers! Have you quoted Aetna’s new level-funded program? Aetna has recently made a significant rate adjustment in Kentucky. Ask for quotes on this product today!
Important Updates to 2018 AFA (5–99):
- 5–99 in Ohio
- 5–50 in KY
- 15 percent rate decrease for KY effective 7-1-18
- Very competitive pricing
- 15-month rate guarantee for 12-1-18 and 1-1-19 effective dates (only increases rate 1 percent to go to 15 months versus 12)
- $50 bonus per Employee per Year through 1-1-19 effective dates. Example: 10 employees = $500 bonus. 30 employees = $1500
- $25 Per Employee per year administrative credit if submitting early
- $25 plus tax for Apple Watch for employee ($50 plus tax for spouse)
- Pure Fit wellness credits
Contact your Cornerstone representative for additional details or to get contracted with Aetna today.
Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company has received approval for a rate decrease on individual Medicare Supplement Plan N policies currently available in Kentucky, effective June 1, 2018.
Contact your Cornerstone senior service representative for more information.
Aetna will be increasing commissions on the qualifying Medicare Supplement premium for Plan N policies issued in AL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MT, OH, SC, VA, and WV, effective March 19, 2018. The increase will apply for the first six policy years; with no change to the rate payable in policy year 7 and throughout the life of the policy. The new rate only applies to underwritten or open enrollment Plan N policies.
In addition, Aetna has received approval for rate adjustments on individual Medicare Supplement Plan N polices currently available in OHIO effective May 1, 2018. The rate adjustments percentage varies by age. Most of these adjustments are rate decreases.
Contact your senior service representative for more information!
The More You SELL the More You EARN During Anthem’s Medicare Supplement Sales Bonus Program!
Now YOU have a new opportunity to earn even more on EVERY Medicare Supplement Plan you SELL!
New, short-term incentives have just been announced for brokers who sell Anthem KY Medicare Supplement plans! Don’t miss out on this limited time opportunity to earn more when you sell Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicare Supplement plans with 1/1/2018 effective dates!*
How Does it Work?
- If you sell 3-6 approved Medicare Supplement policies you’ll receive an additional $100 bonus per sale!
- But if you sell 7 approved Medicare Supplement policies you’ll receive an additional $150 bonus per sale!
EXAMPLE: If you sell 3 Medicare Supplement policies with a qualifying effective date (1/1/2018) you’ll earn a $300 bonus! (3x $100)
But if you sell 7 Plan policies, you’ll earn $1,050! (7 x $150)
- All per sale bonus amounts are in addition to the standard broker compensation.
- All per sale bonus amounts are earned for Medicare Supplement enrollments for that particular month only.
Your current and prospective clients can benefit from these money-saving options on every Anthem plan:
- A 5% discount on each policy if there is more than one Medicare Supplement policy written in a household with a coverage date of June 1, 2010 or after.
- Receive $2 off their monthly premium simply by enrolling in automatic electronic premium payments – a savings of $24 annually. Save $48 by paying their premium for the entire year.
- There’s even greater savings for your clients when you help them combine discounts (based on eligibility).
While your clients are saving money, they can also stay healthy by taking advantage of the SilverSneakers Fitness Program, which offers eligible Modernized Anthem Medicare Supplement members a Basic Membership with access to over 13,000 locations nationwide – at no extra cost!**
So don’t wait! It’s time to take advantage of this limited time opportunity to make more money selling Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicare Supplement Plans!
* Incentive is limited to new enrollees only-and based upon approval of the policy. All incentives will be paid within ninety days of the end of the bonus period. Anthem reserves the right to make all rules and determinations regarding the bonus program, and may modify or eliminate the program at any time without notice. For more detailed information on the bonus program, please contact your Regional Sales Manager.
**SilverSneakers® is a value-added program. It is not insurance and not part of the Medicare Supplement insurance plans. It can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
DCPG’s 2018 individual dental plan rates for Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana are below:
- Ohio HMO (for residents of Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties)
- Ohio PPO (for residents OUTSIDE of Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties)
- Kentucky HMO (for residents of Boone, Campbell, Kenton and Pendleton counties)
- Kentucky PPO (for residents OUTSIDE of Boone, Campbell, Kenton and Pendleton counties)
- Indiana PPO