Marketplace agent and broker registration and training for plan year 2020 is now live!
This training must be completed before enrolling customers in Marketplace coverage for the 2020 Open Enrollment period. Training is offered by CMS on the Marketplace Learning Management System and through America’s Health Insurance Plans, Inc (AHIP).
Follow these steps to complete registration and training:
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal
- Update your information on your Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) agent/broker profile
- Complete the Marketplace training requirement
- Read and accept the applicable Marketplace Agreement(s)
- Print your 2020 Registration Completion Certificate
- Confirm your registration by using the Registration Completion List
Throughout the registration process, you can use the Marketplace Registration Tracker to track your progress.
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.