We have made it through another AEP and we are well aware that without you Cornerstone would not be here, so first and foremost…THANK YOU!
Cornerstone continues to grow and we do not expect to slow down this year. As a matter of fact, we believe we will have even more quality carrier/product choices for you to add to your portfolios come AEP 1/1/2018. Stay tuned for more information as we move throughout 2017.
I wanted to take this time to remind you of a few things:
- First: As a reminder, we have put together a team of A+ players who will go above and beyond to serve you:
- Our Sales Directors: These teammates are responsible for assisting our agents with the sales strategies to help their clients finance their healthcare in the MOST efficient manner. They are there to help you grow your book of business with product training, compliance questions, carrier choices and general overall strategic initiatives.
- Our Service Team: Headed by Cyndi Maharas. This team is in place to handle any and all of your service needs. We ask that when you have any type of service issue, you go to them first and foremost. If the issue needs to be escalated, they will converse with the Sales Director in order to remedy any issue you may have.
- Senior Service Team Alpha Split (by BROKER’S last name)
- Strategic Partners:
- Kelley Myers 614-763-2248; email@example.com
- Senior Services Manager and Strategic Partners:
- Cyndi Maharas 614-763-2247; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to the new Cornerstone website! You will find valuable information, our up-to-date blog, Medicare quoting tools, a full knowledge base, learning tutorials, bio’s of your team above, and best of all, access to Centric! Centric is Cornerstone’s exclusive marketing and resource repository housing carrier and product information, customizable postcards, brochures, promotional items and tailored mailing lists.
- Cornerstone’s Senior Marketing Expo: SAVE THE DATE! August 22nd and 23rd. Cornerstone will be holding a NEW AND IMPROVED Senior Expo in Columbus, Ohio. The event will be held over 2 days and include not only the carrier’s product roll outs for 2018 AEP, but multiple training and sales workshops, 2 keynote speakers over lunch, along with various additional speakers and value added events. Hotel discounts will be available and we will share more information as it becomes available.
- Refer-An-Agent Program: You can earn $250, or $500 thru the end of March, by referring a new agent to Cornerstone.
- As a reminder, qualification periods for our Punta Cana awards trip run thru 12/31/17. There is still plenty of time to qualify! Details on the trip can also be accessed here.
Please click here to find our value proposition to our agents. From our in house legal and compliance team, to our sophisticated technology, our mission is to provide value-added support enabling you to confidently navigate the market.
If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to call me at any time.
Our strategy: your success!
Tim Shook, MBA, Vice President, Medicare and Individual