Aetna Funding Advantage recently announced new plan and network options, pharmacy offerings, and member programs and resources for small business clients. Effective September 1, 2020, with quoting available as of June 1, 20202, here is what they’re offering:
New, lower-cost plans, locally-based networks and updated pharmacy benefits that provide more choices, cost savings and convenience
- Nine new plans, including the Value plan and Essentials plans, which provide lower-priced options. These plans offer 5 to 12 percent1 lower expected total monthly costs than their standard AFA plans.
- Your clients can get a jump start on the savings, with five new plans available for quoting now (for July 1, 2020, effective dates). Click here for the details.
- Locally-based networks, with 25 of 40 offering Essentials/Value plans, increase the new plans’ savings and offer additional discounts of 8 to 15 percent2 compared to Aetna’s broad networks.
- New Advanced Control Plan – Aetna formulary, and additional choices for members with specialty and maintenance medications. Stayed tuned for more information on these enhancements.
Refer to the plan grids on Producer World® for specifics on the new AFA portfolio options.
Value-add resources and programs that meet members where they are with affordable care
- Virtual capabilities to help members care for their health and wellness are critical, now more than ever:
- Members can talk directly to a doctor through Teladoc®, with 24/7 access to board certified, telemedicine-trained doctors via phone and video through the website and mobile app.
- The Aetna Resources For LivingSM Employee Assistance Program3 assists members with all aspects of life. Aetna provides free, unlimited, in-the-moment support from consultation and guidance on emotional well-being and substance misuse, to childcare and financial challenges – 24/7 by phone or mobile app.
- Programs like PeerFitSM, where employees can attend live and on-demand digital fitness classes, and the Attain by Aetna appSM, which offers personalized goals4 and rewards, help members meet their health goals.
- New, through the ExtraCare® Health Program, employees can use their ExtraCare card to get 20% off thousands of CVS Health® brand products5.
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.