The Teladoc product pricing balances rising costs of medical costs with market competitive rates for telemedicine vendors. For 2022, there will be increases to general medical consults only across all lines of business to better align our prices with standard industry rates for telehealth consults. Otherwise there are no other changes from the 2021 Teladoc pricing model.
- A general medical consult will be $49
- No change to behavioral health:
- An initial psychiatry (MD) visit will be $190; all subsequent psychiatry visits will be $95
- All therapy (non-MD) visits will be $85.
- No change in price for dermatology consults, they will remain at $75.
- Note that in line with the general medical consult, the Caregiving service will be $49 and will continue to be available at no additional charge for all plan sponsors on an opt-in basis.
New Pricing Effective:
Fully Insured & AFA: New pricing will begin January 1, 2022, irrespective of the plan sponsor’s effective date.
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.