In the upcoming weeks, OneAmerica is launching an enhanced disability claim system platform. The added features will provide your employee benefits clients with new online access to disability claim and tax accounting reports within the Employee Benefits portal (eBen).
As part of OneAmerica’s ongoing efforts to make it easier and more convenient for your employer clients to access their disability claim and tax accounting reports, this addition provides a more streamlined and direct anytime self-service access to the claim information they depend on. These enhancements will also provide them with added flexibility and the ability to keep the information they need in one location within the eBen portal.
Clients will continue to have access to all the same reporting information that they do today, with the addition of some new reports and information as well.
- More flexibility and convenience
- Information available on demand
- All reporting in one location
- Additional information available
- More efficient format
If they are receiving disability claim reports from their Account Managers today, they will now have direct self-serve access. Below are some highlights of the new reporting features that will be available to your clients soon:
Disability Claim Reports
|Claim Status – all claims||Provides more views of STD & LTD claim information within one report|
|Claim Detail – all claims||New report which includes more information|
|Payment||Ability to run for time periods they select|
|Closed||Ability to run for time periods they select|
|Premium Waiver||New Report|
|Explanation of Benefits (EOB) Weekly Paid||More efficient format – one report vs. individual EOB’s paper copies|
Sick Pay, FUTA/SUTA and Annual Policyholder reports will also now be available on eBen.
Access to Disability Claim & Tax Reporting in eBen
In the upcoming weeks, OneAmerica will be providing your clients with additional details on how they can access these reports. In preparation for these additional features, and because OneAmerica values the privacy of your employee information, authorized individuals must be designated by the policyholder to be granted reporting access. Policyholders only need to do so if they want access to this online reporting feature.
- New users who need access to reporting: If there are individuals who have not been previously authorized to receive reporting, and your clients would like them to have access to this new reporting feature, they may do so by completing the Contact Information Change Form for Group Insurance Policyholders. This form will need to be completed and signed by the authorized employer representative.
- Changes or updates to previously authorized users: Users who need to make updates to their contact details by either removing a previously authorized contact or adding a new contact can complete the new Contact Information Change Form for Group Insurance Policyholders.
This Change Form will need to be completed and signed by the authorized employer representative. The change form cannot be accepted from a user that is not the policyholder. This action is required to grant reporting access.
Clients only need to complete the change form if they either need to provide new access or change access to disability claim reporting. If they are not receiving claim reporting today and/or do not need access, they do not need to complete the form.
Where to submit the completed change form:
Please email the completed form to GroupContactCenter@oneamerica.com.
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions you may have.