Humana recently announced that their Level Funded Premium (LFP) product portfolio is expanding. They are adding 31 additional plan options to their LFP portfolio for September 1, 2021, and later effective dates. You will start to see these plans on your quotes starting August 1, 2021.
A few portfolio highlights include:
- Rx5 Blended benefit design on select Canopy plans (page 5)
- Matching PCP and Specialist copays on select Canopy options
- On Hand options with a copay for in-person office visits
- Copays after the deductible on HDHP’s (page 8)
- Richer Simplicity offerings
- Two new copay plan options with $8550 MOOP
Did you know? Humana’s Canopy Plans have low premiums and low copays making the care people need both affordable and achievable. All canopy plans include a $0 Doctor on Demand copay, preventive care by in-network providers covered at 100%, and their Go365 wellness program. This is a great health plan for healthier client populations and clients looking for a lower cost dual option plan. Click here to learn more.
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.