The Dental Care Plus Group has made some exciting updates to the employer portal and will be sending the Employer Contact newsletter below to all employer groups early this week. DCPG is providing you with this information in advance in case you receive questions from your clients.
Below is the email to employer groups:
Employer Portal Enhancements
We appreciate your patience as we worked through issues related to our employer portal. We are pleased to announce the following exciting enhancements we have made based on the feedback we received from you:
- Search Functionality – you can now search for a new member by first name and last name only.
- Temp ID Card – you can now download a temporary ID card for your employee as they await their permanent card.
- Invoice Download – you can now download a summary view with a total of all invoices.
- Your User ID is not your Email Address – if you are unsure of what your User ID is, please contact your account manager.
- Employer Portal Resources – are available here: https://www.dentalcareplus.com/employers/employer-portal-resources/
- Invoice Notifications and Portal Registration – only those registered on the employer will receive invoice notification emails.
If you are not yet registered on the employer portal:
Please contact EmployerPortalSupport@greatdentalplans.com or contact your account manager for instructions.
Coming Soon – New Processes
Please be on the lookout for emails explaining new processes for student verifications, past due premium collection, and EFT recurring payment setup. These will be sent over the next few weeks.
Updated Avesis Enrollment Forms Available
If you have an Avesis vision plan through DCPG, please ensure you have the most current enrollment form:
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.