Please note DCP will be sharing this information with their employer groups in the next few days and are sharing with their broker partners in advance to ensure they are prepared in the event they receive questions from their groups.
Here is a high-level overview of the upcoming process changes. Please click here for a link to the employer newsletter.
- EFT Forms
- DCPG will no longer require or accept EFT forms with sold case paperwork.
- The newsletter includes instructions for groups to set up their own recurring payments.
- If you send an EFT form with sold case paperwork, DCPG will send an email to the group with instructions to set up recurring payment.
- Overdue Accounts
- The newsletter details the process for groups who are behind in payment.
- The process will start by the end of the summer.
- This process will help ensure your commissions to be paid on time.
Contact your Cornerstone representative with any questions.