Starting with March 1, 2022, effective dates, All Savers is being re-branded to UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Level Funded and the quoting and enrollment will be done through the SAMx system on www.uhceservices.com
- This change will allow UHC to offer their Level Funded members all of the great tools included in www.myuhc.com and the UHC app, providing a more consistent member experience between UHC Fully Insured and UHC Level Funded members
- This change will ultimately streamline broker administrative activities into one place for UHC Fully Insured ACA plans and UHC Level Funded plans, www.uhceservices.com, providing a more consistent broker experience
- UHC Level Funded will have different broker resources than All Savers. Click here to review the UHCeServices LF Contact List for updated resources.
How do you register?
- Appointed brokers and support staff should have already received an email to register with www.uhceservices.com
- Need help? Please contact UHC’s technical support line at 866-908-5940.
- TIP: You only need one one Healthcare ID for all applications across UnitedHealthcare. You must have your own personal ID and password. Additional UnitedHealthcare websites that use a One Healthcare ID are www.employerservices.com and www.myallsavers.com. If you already have a login for one of these other applications, you should use that one when registering for and logging into www.uhceservices.com
Training for www.uhceservices.com (Brokers & Employers)
- Click on here for the full training video on the new website: UHC E Services Full Training Video
Training for SAMx Level Funded (previously All Savers)
Invitations for SAMx Level Funded Quote and Enroll training sessions were sent to all appointed brokers. See below for upcoming trainings:
- SAMx – Level Funded Quote & Enroll
- SAMx – Level Funded Census Template
- SAMx – Level Funded Vertical Census Template
Training for SAMx Fully Insured ACA Trainings:
Click on the links below to register for upcoming trainings:
- Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2022, 10–11 a.m. PT / 12–1 p.m. CT / 1–2 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Feb.15, 2022, 10–11 a.m. PT / 12–1 p.m. CT / 1–2 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 10–11 a.m. PT / 12–1 p.m. CT / 1–2 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 10–11 a.m. PT / 12–1 p.m. CT / 1–2 p.m. ET
Please note that UHC has new Level Funded Employer and Employee enrollment forms for groups enrolling March 1, 2022, and forward. The old All Savers forms will be discontinued starting with March 1, 2022, effective dates, so please discard all copies in your files. UHC will send out an updated quote and install checklist for UHC Level Funded sold cases moving forward, so please utilize the update UHC Level Funded Forms on www.uhceservices.com (under Tools & Resources).
Contact your Cornerstone broker advisor with any questions.