Don’t wait! Agents with active on-exchange plans who want to receive renewal compensation must re-certify by the end of 2020. In addition, agents offering on-exchange coverage must certify prior to selling any plans during the 2021 open enrollment period.
If you are an existing FFM broker, follow these steps:
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal
- Update your information on your Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) agent/broker profile
- Complete the Marketplace training requirement
- Read and accept the applicable Marketplace Agreement(s)
- Print your 2021 Registration Completion Certificate and send to Geoff Beglen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm your registration using the Registration Completion List
Throughout the registration process, you can use the Marketplace Registration Tracker to track your progress.
If you are a new FFM broker, complete the New User Registration on portal.cms.gov.
Contact Geoff Beglen at 513-629-9358 with any questions or concerns.