It’s that time of the year again! If you completed the registration and training for plan year 2021, the 2022 Marketplace registration and training is now available.
If you did NOT complete last year’s training, the 2022 training is not yet available. You will have the option to enroll in the full training, if desired, once it is available. CMS will conduct additional outreach to let you know when the full training for Plan Year 2022 is available.
If you are a returning agent or broker, follow these steps to complete registration and training:
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal
- Update your information on your Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) agent/broker profile
- Complete the Marketplace training requirement
- Read and accept the applicable Marketplace Agreement(s)
- Print your 2022 Registration Completion Certificate
- Confirm your registration by using the Registration Completion List
Throughout the registration process, you can use the Marketplace Registration Tracker to track your progress.
You’re eligible to complete a shorter training. As a returning agent or broker, you will be automatically enrolled in the Marketplace Training for Returning Agents and Brokers, a shorter training that is approximately ninety minutes long. The curriculum for the Marketplace training for returning agents and brokers consists of a self-paced review of Marketplace resources and updates. As part of the Agent Broker General Agreement, you must attest to completing the required reading and review of the materials in order for your training to be considered complete.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to your Cornerstone representative.