Humana has released new requirements for quoting Level Funded and NKY Chamber products. Click here for the new Humana coversheet. We have highlighted a few of the new changes below that are now in effect.
Ohio and Kentucky Alert!
- In order to quote Humana Level Funded, they will now require the Level Funded application. This application has been updated in FormFire. Effective immediately, Humana Level Funded will not accept the Kentucky or Ohio 51+ application.
- In order to quote Humana NKY Chamber quotes, they will still require the Kentucky 51+ employee application. The NKY Chamber will not accept the Level Funded application.
- If you are quoting your group with Humana Level Funded and NKY Chamber, the group must complete the Kentucky 51+ application and the Humana Level Funded application.
- Health questionnaires will be required for all Ohio groups with 5 to 25 enrolled. Health questionnaires will be waived for Ohio groups with 26+ enrolled and a renewal of less than 25 percent.
- Health questionnaires will be required for all Kentucky groups that are 5 to 9 enrolled. For 51+ on payroll, they will also require a Risk Assessment Form.
We have updated our Sending Forms via FormFire cheat sheet with the new form requirements.
Please contact your Cornerstone Broker Advisor with questions.