Join us for these brief, informative sessions focused on small group to get up-to-speed on 2021 plans, what to expect with renewals, and more!
Unable to make a session? No problem! We are recording sessions for our agents who aren’t able to attend. Please contact your Cornerstone representative for a link to the recording and materials.
*Sessions are for active Cornerstone Employee Benefit agents.
Day 1: Monday September 14, 2020
9:00 am–10:00 am — Aetna, hosted by Nelson Culp
- Scott Bredmour from Aetna will cover their 2 to 100 eligible level-funded product (Aetna Funding Advantage). With Aetna now a CVS company, Scott will go through how all members can get a COVID-19 test through one of their CVS locations without a doctors note and no cost to the member, as well as how you can book an appointment online.
10:00 am–11:00 am — Humana, hosted by Shelly Brownell
- Humana’s Leslie Isler will cover dental and vision, a level-funded premium overview, On Hand, a reminder about EAP, and Go365 updates.
Day 2: Monday September 21, 2020
9:00 am–10:00 am — Anthem and Anthem SOCA, hosted by Shelly Brownell
- Please join the Anthem sales team as they cover new products and networks for 2021, technology enhancements for members, and more for small group 2 to 50 and key accounts 51 to 99.
Day 3: Monday September 28, 2020
9:00 am–10:00 am — MMO and MMO COSE, hosted by Kim Kinnaird
- MMO will present updates on all their plans for January 2021 including ACA, Grandmothered/Grandfathered, the COSE MEWA, and ancillary. They’ll also cover what to expect with upcoming renewals and new options for wellness.
10:00 am–11:00 am — UnitedHealthcare, hosted by Jeff Lewis
- Get up to speed for fourth quarter with UnitedHealthcare. UHC will discuss January 1, 2021, readiness for small businesses (2–50).