The Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) will close or “go dark” starting July 17 in preparation for the launch of registration and training for plan year 2021.
Before the system “goes dark,” be sure to print your 2020 Registration Completion Certificate(s) and update your information on your MLMS agent/broker profile.
Certificates showing you’ve completed plan year 2020 registration and training will not be available after the MLMS closes or when the system goes live for plan year 2021 registration and training. To print your 2020 Registration Completion Certificate(s):
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal. After logging in, you’ll be automatically taken to the Agent Broker Registration Status page, from which you can access your certificate(s).
- Click the Print Certificate(s) link and follow the prompts to download and/or print your certificate(s).
To update your information on your agent/broker profile:
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal.
- Click the My Apps icon in the middle of the blue toolbar at the top of the webpage.
- Click the Training link under the MLMS You will be taken to your agent/broker profile.
- Update any outdated information in your Business Profile to ensure the Marketplace has your information correct.
- Click the Save button to save your information.
More information on registration and training for plan year 2021 will be coming soon.